Thursday, June 28, 2012

Black Canyon Mountain Bike trail Teton Pass 2012

Here is an update from last years ride.  Ride is a lot funner on a full suspension bike.  Tried it as a loop this year.  Right at 10 miles, 6 up and 4 down.  Parked at the trail creek trail head around 630am and headed out.  Took a little over 2hrs to get back to the truck.  First time riding up the old pass road.  I did want to quit and head back a number of times.  All rideable but really long for me.  I was pretty tired by the time I hit the singletrack climb.  I did see two different momma moose with babies on the way up.  The downhill had a few more rutted out root drops than I remember from last year.  I put the bike down twice but nothing major.  Still a great ride a little funner if you can shuttle though in my opinion.



Some video showing what the the downhill looks like.


GET OUT AND RIDE IT!








No comments: